Introduction to Android Game Recording using DU Recorder
Showing off your gaming skill with your face on is a new kinda cool. You have tons of option to do so when it comes to android gaming. Recording your favorite gameplay is easier on Android than PC. But with limitations. In the previous post I made a unbiased DU Recorder review. I hope that you get a clear idea about how useful is that ~4MB android app is. Now, in this post I will show you how to make a 60FPS, lag less, video game recording video with DU Recorder. You can create video to gif in seconds with DU Recorder too.
Can I able to Capture a HQ Lag-less android game recording with my phone?
Its the question which might hit your head. Answer is, Yes or No. Depends upon your phone specification and choice of game. High octane video games like Asphalt, Subway Surfer might lags on your device. Games like Bully: Scholarship Edition, Need for Speed Most Wanted will work fine. Other game using Unity Engine will works great.
Talking about specification. You need at-least 1GB free RAM in your system with Octa-Core processor – MTK6592 or up. For Snapdragon, 410 Quad-Core or up is sufficient for smooth android game recording.
For better performance clear app cache and delete useless bloatware.
Having a high speed memory card say, UHS 1 or above is an advantage. High speed memory card help to capture recording at high speed. Keeping free space in memory card is double advantage.
How to get Started to make 60fps Android Game Recording
Recording android game is easy, all you need a good recorder app and keep your performance up.!
Follow the steps
- Download DU Recorder from play store first
- Use CCleaner to clear useless cache
- Hibernate other apps with Greenify
- Not a Greenify fan? You can manually force stop apps
- Open Du Recorder
- Scroll to Setting Tab
- Pick Quality to 8MBps or 12Mbps depending upon performance of your phone
- Make sure to set FPS to 60
- Select video resolution less than FHD, best HD or 540p
- Choose video location with max free space
- Scroll to recording tools and enable Camera to record your face (dare to you)
- Additionally, you can disable Watermark to hide watermark